BRAZILIAN VISA APPLICATION TIMELINE
(we suggest to start the process no less than 3 months previous the event):
1. Confirm you have a passport with at least six months validity from the time of visa application and planned travel.
2. Identify which Brazilian Consulate may provide application in your city or
jurisdiction that may apply. Check if appointments may be scheduled at: http://embassy.goabroad.com/embassies-of/brazil
a) If appointments may be scheduled
b) Documents necessary for VISA application.
c) Correct timeline consulate can provide
4. If a Visa Letter is necessary send a request to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Drop off of VISA application at local consulate.
6. Pick up of issued VISA at local consulate.